Our training programmes ensure your ICC cleaning team will know exactly how to keep your premises attractive to the public, while also minimising risks of cross-contamination in kitchen, storage and bathroom areas. Cleaning processes required by your food service business will be carefully documented and executed without fail. The expertise and experience of your ICC account manager ensures your ongoing satisfaction.
How can we help you?
Our hospitality cleaning teams can take care of your regular cleaning tasks, as well as specialised cleaning and maintenance that might only be required occasionally. We work with businesses in every region of Auckland, including Auckland CBD, Auckland Central, Waitakere, Manukau and North Shore.
Here’s the full scope of our cleaning services for hospitality and food service businesses:
- Routine cleaning of dining, kitchen, storage and bathroom areas – our team are available 24/7
- Carpet cleaning, stain removal and upholstery cleaning
- Emergency cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Maintenance of hard surfaces, such as marble, granite, natural stone, tiles and concrete
- One-off kitchen ‘spring cleaning’
- Outdoor area water blasting/chem wash
- Pest control
- Plumbing and electrical repairs, maintenance and installations
- Removal or uric acid build up in pipes and drains
- Rubbish removal
- Supply of cleaning, toilet and hygiene consumables
- Vinyl floor maintenance
- Window and glass cleaning
NEW! We can apply long-acting anti-microbial surface protectant to touch surfaces, helping your facility to reduce the spread of colds and influenza.